|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Number|
|Model Name||Poly V PH|
|Minimum Pulley Diameter||9 mm|
|High Linear Speed||80 m/s|
|Linear Mass||0.0042 Kg/m/rib|
|Min. Setting Tension||25 N/rib/Span|
|Max. Setting Tension||35 N/rib/Span|
|Power Range||600 kW|
|Reduced Level of Noise||3 dB|
Tradelink Services has introduced some of the successful & innovative products from Europe like power transmission components, mechanical transmission components, metal and steel transmission components, to the Indian Industry.
The poly V Belt is a power transmission belt featuring lengthwise grooves. It Operateds from contact between the ribs of the belt and grooves in the pulley. Its single-piece structure guarantees and even distribution of tension across the width of the pulley where the belt is in contactAdvantages:
- Economical: Reduction in the Poly V pulley diameters compared to trapezoidal belt pulleys, Decreased maintenace costs, Quick fiting a single poly v Can replace up to 15 V Belts, Only one Poly V per transmission
- Reiable: Longer Life, Stability and homogeneity of the drive tension
- Compact: High Speed Ratio (Poly V 1: 60; V belt 1:20), Serpentine drives (Possibility to Drive off the back of the belt), Winding Around pulleys with available small diameters 9 mm, No Matching
- Silent: reduced vibration, Reduced tension decay, Eliminates belt flap
- No matching of belts required - Monoblock structure that eliminates flapping- as all ribs have the same length, thus providing longer life, reduced stretch and importantly higher transmission efficiency.
- Smaller pulley diameters possible and with reduced face widths (due to higher power transmission) leading to extended bearing life.
- Higher belt speeds, due to its construction. High speed ratios, possible (upto 1:60)
- The superior polymer and manufacturing technology of HUTCHINSON provides reduced vibration and lesser noise (moulded ribs as compared to ground ribs of competitors).
- Finally, we in TRADELINK having a long term association with Hutchinson of France (from 1998) have the expertise to offer assistance in design and recommend ideal Poly V® - Drives, with technical support of HUTCHINSON.
- Agricultural Equipment, Cement Mixers, Cooling Mills, Centrifuges, Printing Machines, Escalator-crushers, Wood Working Equipment, Column Drill Mowers, Floor Polishers, Industrial Washing Mac Plants. Fans, Spraying Equipment, Food Mixers, Flour, Hammer Mills, Calendars, Extruders, Saws, Fitness Cycles, Single-action Pumps, Sowers, Lawn Ines, Hydraulic Turbines
- High performance textile members
- Easy bending and counter flexing (Available Minimal Diameter: 9 mm -PH Section)
- Can be used on flat pulleys (speed ratio>4)
- Optimum contact area
- Absorption of any shock-Loading and Overloads (minimal slipping)
- Compound adapted to extreme temperature: -40 Degree to 100 Degree C
- High motor out put up to 98%
||Poly V PJ
||Poly V PK
||Poly V PL
||Poly V PM
|Minimum Pulley Diameter
|High Linear Speed
||35 to 50 N/rib/span
||90 to 110 N/rib/span
||140 to 160 N/rib/Span
||450 to 550 N/rib/span